Contact Us

Feedback Compliments, Comments, Concerns and Complaints Information

At Simplify Health, we aim to make mental health care better, and it starts with listening to the people we support. We operate within a culture of openness, and welcome your feedback, including suggestions or complaints, as an opportunity to improve our services. We are firmly committed to upholding the CQC’s duty of candour commitments, and will provide truthful information, reasonable support, and an apology in the event something goes wrong with your care as a result of our actions.

Compliments and Comments

Your views are important to us and by listening to them we can improve the services. We are always pleased to receive your compliments or comments and we ensure they are shared with all staff concerned. Please tell a staff member what you think, or write a note to the team or Head Office.  Or please use the website feedback form.

Concerns and Complaints

We hope that we can resolve most problems easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. However, if you do wish to make a formal complaint, please do so as soon as possible after the event. This will enable us to establish more easily what has happened. If that is not possible, your complaint should be submitted within 12 months of the incident that caused the problem; or within 12 months of discovering that you have a problem. Please use the website feedback form or you may address your complaint in writing to the Governance Department, 77 New Cavendish Street, London, W1W 6XB. Or email us on at or telephone us on 020 3917 3314.  We will make sure that we deal with your concerns promptly and in the correct way, in accordance with our complaints procedures.

Where Else You Can Raise Concerns


You can raise concerns with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for our services registered with them. Telephone 03000 616 161, Email The Care Quality Commission has a leaflet on their website ( entitled ‘How to complain about health care and social care services’ which provides useful information about the complaints process.


NHS Funded Services

If you are still unhappy after your complaint has been investigated, you may refer it to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, who is independent of the NHS.

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP. Tel 0345 015 4033. Textphone (Minicom): 0300 061 4298. To request a call back, text ‘call back’ with your name and your mobile number to: 07624 813 005 (standard rates apply).

Non-NHS Funded Services

ISCAS LogoWhere you are still dissatisfied with the outcome,  you have the right to appeal to the Independent Healthcare Sector Complaints Adjudication Service (ISCAS). ISCAS provides independent adjudication on complaints about ISCAS subscribers.

ISCAS, 70 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1EU Tel 0207 536 6091.